Welcome to Gateway Christian Schools!
PLEASE NOTE THE PROGRAMS OR GRADES BELOW ARE CURRENTLY FULL.
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT AN APPLICATION BEFORE SPEAKING WITH AN ADMISSIONS COORDINATOR.
- Crosspoint Warriors - Grade 2 (in person full, online available)
- Crosspoint Warriors - Grade 3 (in person full, online available)
- Crosspoint Warriors - Grade 4 (in person full, online full)
- Crosspoint Warriors - Grade 5 (in person full, online available)
- Crosspoint Warriors - Grade 6 (in person full, online available)
- Crosspoint Warriors - Grade 7 (in person full, online available)
- Crosspoint Warriors - Grade 8 (in person full, online available)
- Crosspoint Warriors - Grade 9 (in person full, online available)
- Eagles Elementary - Kindergarten (is full)
- Eagles Elementary - Grade 2 (in person available, online in full)
- Eagles Elementary - Grade 3 (in person full, online available)
- Eagles Elementary - Grade 5 (in person full, online available)
- Gateway Learning Center
- If you would like your student(s) to be placed on a waitlist, please contact an Admissions Coordinator by emailing Admissions@GatewayChristianSchools.org, prior to submitting an application.
- Submitted applications will be placed on a waitlist and must be complete. Only these applications will be considered for enrollment, should space become available.
- Enrollment is NOT guaranteed. Your application only guarantees your student(s) placement on the waitlist.
- Application Fees are non-refundable, even if enrollment does not occur.
- An Admissions Coordinator will contact waitlisted families should a space become available. Waitlist order is based on the date of application submission.
How to Apply
To begin the Online Application process, Create an Account
. Then log in to your account and create a new student application for your child. You will then be able to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
After submitting the application, you will be able to track your admissions status online by logging into your application account. Please make a note of your log in credentials for your application account. If you already have other student(s) enrolled in any of our Gateway Christian School programs, please remember that your application account is separate from your existing ParentsWeb account.
You will be able to select one of the following Application options for the campus or program that you are applying:
- Crosspoint Elementary K-5
- Crosspoint Middle School 6-8
- Crosspoint High School 9-12
- Eagles Elementary K-5
- GCS Arrowsmith 2nd-12th
- North Kitsap Preschool
- Learning Center
Need Help ?
Thank you for taking this first step in partnering wtih us in your student(s) education!
Gateway Christian Schools admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Gateway Christian Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.